Compound Steel Grating
Composite steel grid grating is composed by steel grid grating of certain load-bearing and checkered plates.
This kind of bar gratings may deform going through the hot dipped zinc coating process. So heavy type steel bar with big gauge is normally chosen in making composite steel grid gratings.
The checkered plates are normally in the thickness of 3mm, 4mm, 5mm or 6mm.
composite lattice steel plate by hot-dip zinc processing, it will be due to thermal stress generated warpage, in particular the use of larger models steel grid plate, school-more difficult, please note that selection.
Compound steel grating is widely used in the platform, corridor, bridge, well covers and stairs, fencing for petroleum, chemical, power plant, waste treatment plant, civil engineering projects and environmental projects. Because of its robust design and spanning abilities, this kind of grating is extremely strong and safe for the supportive structures on deckings, mezzanine floors and elevated walkways.
- Directly weld the steel grating plate or footboard in the support steel structure, and the welding place brushes zinc powder paint.
- Uses special-purpose steel grating installment clamp, which does not destroy galvanization level, disassembles and assembles conveniently. Each set of installation clamp includes up-clamp, down-clamp, head bolt and nut.
- According to the need, provide stainless steel installment clamp or bold jointing and so on tight method.
- Generally the gap between steel grating plate is 100mm.
- The steel grating plate which approaches the vibration should weld or add rubber packing.
Inquiry for Our Product
China Fengxiang Hardware Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.